PROKids Baseball Camp
Individual and Group Lessons
Individual & Group Lessons – Hitting or Pitching:
We offer both group or individual lessons as well as team lessons.
All Individual/Team Lessons are given at the following location:
Laguna Beach Batting Cage Facility
2003 Laguna Canyon Road
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Give Coach Mark a call today to get started with one of our plans.
NOTE: IF YOU CANCEL A LESSON WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTIFICATION, YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE FEE’S FOR THAT LESSON
Lessons – Individual Lessons
• This is a one-on-one half hour session.
Lessons POPULAR 6-Pack Special
• Six 1/2 hour sessions: hitting or pitching
• Lessons Small Group Hitting Lessons
• 1 hour session 3 to 4 students .
• Train Like a Pro!
Team & Group Lessons
TEAM HITTING SESSIONS:
1 hour – 4 to 6 stations: “No standing around!”
$160.00 minimum charge.
• One Hand Swings (SoloHitter Station)
• Two Hand Flat Bat Swings ( SoloHitter Station)
• Heavy Bag Station (SoloHitter Station)
• Short/Front Toss w/ PROKids Instructor
• Live Coach Pitching from behind L-Screen (you provide coach)
$160.00 per 1 hour Session (minimum charge), up to 12 players = $240.00 (max charge)
Example: 5 or 6 players = $160.00, 10 players = $200.00, 11 = $220.00, 12 = $240.00
The PRO Pitcher Group Pitching Workout:
• Warm up lap; goal is to raise body temperature 1 degree
• Team Stretch and Agility Exercises; upper and lower body
• Stretch-Band “J-Band” workout; resistance exercises for strength
• Strength Drills; “Body Blade” Workout, Medicine Ball warm up, Weighted Ball Exercise, Trampoline Toss, Balance/Incline Boards
• Discussion about goals of each workout, progression and what release point and body mechanics should look like as a pitcher
• Throwing Drill #1; throwing baseball into target from knees, focusing on “arm action” (gradually increase distance)
• Throwing Drill #2; throwing baseball into target while standing on “Balance Board” or “Incline Board” stressing focus, balance and aggressiveness (gradually increase distance)
• Throwing Drill #3; throwing from appropriate pitching distance, focusing on explosive hips using various props to create balance, velocity and explosiveness.
• Throwing Drill #4; throwing from Stretch then Wind-up at various “spots” on target.
• Throwing Drill #5; throwing with various grips (ie. 2 seam/4seam fastball, change-up and safe curveball)
• Velocity Check Point; using Jugs Radar Gun to evaluate velocity vs. mechanics and effectiveness.
• Team Review and Cool Down
Train Like a Pro!
All for the affordable price of $30.00 per session.
Are You Ready to Attend a PROKids Camp and Play Some Amazing, Fun Baseball?
Click the Button Below and Get Started Today!
One of Our Team Staff Will Get Back to You Within 24 Hrs
Send Us a Message…
We’d Love to Hear from You!
Email, Text or Give Us a Call
Coach Mark Przybylak
ProKida Academy is located and holds Camps in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Phone or Text
To Sign Up:
More Camp Info: